By clicking submit, you are agreeing to our
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will:
- Manage the trafficking, set-up and QA of our digital media campaigns for a specific region or set of campaigns primarily in Facebook, Instagram and Google environments
- Maintain a strong relationship with key channel partners (FB, IG, Google), staying abreast on the latest solutions and innovation opportunities
- Create and scale digital programs that address multiple marketing objectives (acquisition, engagement, purchase), while using multiple digital channels (such as email, social media, in-app, paid)
- Refine messaging, create campaigns, leverage automation, and monitor results in collaboration with relevant departments.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in B2C marketing
- In-depth knowledge of demand generation
- Prior experience executing a short and long term go-to-market strategy at a high-growth company
- Excellent communication skills - ability to prioritize and efficiently and transparently communicate marketing goals and results at a team and executive level
- Experience partnering closely with growth leadership and an understanding of the connection between demand generation and revenue growth
- Experience setting up multivariable & A/B tests within various ad serving platforms
- Fluent in SQL
- Agency experience
- Health benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Flexible time off: we work hard, but we also want you to enjoy your lifestyle
- Team outings & company sponsored events
- Snacks, beer & kombucha on tap
- Access to meditation rooms and a rooftop deck
- Equipment: Macbook, standing desk & more!
- Access to company-owned electric scooters: transportation to and from home or to a nearby lunch destination
Reporting to: Chief Creative OfficerApply Now!