By clicking submit, you are agreeing to our
As a Data Scientist, your role will include:
- Turning raw data into insights that will directly inform our system’s backend and power data displayed on our app’s frontend
- Developing a deep understanding of the Vezt platform and informing on strategies that impact the direction of the company.
- Perform regular analyses on large sets of data to extract actionable insights that will help drive integral decisions. You will work closely with our Co-Founders and CTO
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience or similar in a data analyst role and a degree in science, computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline
- Strong SQL experience required
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Ruby, C) is a plus
- Experience with R, SPSS, Redshift, Athena, Cassandra and/or Hadoop is a plus
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets
- You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms
- Strong track record of excellence in execution
- A team player who is constantly looking to teach and learn from others
- Health benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Flexible time off: we work hard, but we also want you to enjoy your lifestyle
- Team outings & company sponsored events
- Snacks, beer & kombucha on tap
- Access to meditation rooms and a rooftop deck
- Equipment: Macbook, standing desk & more!
- Access to company-owned electric scooters: transportation to and from home or to a nearby lunch destination
Reporting to: Co-Founders: CEO and CFO
Salary: $90,000-$120,000/yearApply Now!